Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am raining words

I have heard of people who have a deficiency with their words. May be I am on the pole opposite to theirs. I always find it very hard to say things with fewer words.

Sometimes, I think of short stories to write. But when I actually do start to write, the words consume pages and I end up using at least three times the space I had planned to. The next time I start to write something, I will think of a word limit and then start to write it up.

Yes. This does remind me of my English Board Exams :)

What this means is that, I find it so very hard to tweet. What is it with the 140 characters limit?
OK. Time to practice and wrap this entry up.

BYE!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

It is remarkable, it is very valuable phrase

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

@Anonymous,
Thanks mate.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

It is certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Very useful message

Validus said... [Reply to comment]

i almost forget how much we think alike ..
good to know when u got a loser on this end , ur fight to get ur time back resumes.. kudos.. keep reading.
i will just readu sometimes and feel happy.