Friday, February 18, 2011

Turning 40

What do I want to be when I am 40?
A Writer? An Entrepreneur? A Professor? School Teacher? Sports Journalist?
Looks like I have no clue.
Let me poll my friends.

Results:

Inference:

...hmm...

...hmpf...

The future is still foggy. But not an Entrepreneur. Too much competition.
But if so many of my friends run their own business, I will at least not be out of a job.

Or will I still be?

Note-to-Self:
The raw data collected is stored as a Google spreadsheet.
May be 14 years from now, I can check if the others are what they want to be. ;)

4 comments:

V.Ilamparithi said... [Reply to comment]

Who is the one in Education!!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

@Ilamparithi
The value I keep on privacy is too high to disclose this information.
Only I get to see whether you live to see your dreams :)

Plus, you don't actually know that guy.

Lilford said... [Reply to comment]

I now know its not me or Illam.. :P

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

@Lilford
May be me. Who knows?
That's right. I do.
:D